Saturday, April 23, 2011

In the aftermath....

So--the party ended aroud ten.  Great googly moogly--how did that EVER become a "good idea"?  The kids did mostly clean up the garage.  In the interest of all things unknown and don't-wanna-know, almost the entire second pizza was thrown away.  I know it's hard to believe but the seven kids drank about 18 sodas.  I assume.  There may have been some not-empty cans that got taken care of at the end of the night.  I don't want to know.  I believe almost all the candy was eaten--shocking, right?  Fourteen Go-Gurts were gone (probably the least worrisome of all the food supplied), and there was half a bag of potato chips left that are also off-limits to any adult not wanting to catch cooties from a bunch of kids without soap....

Dev woke up around 8 this morning but Alex just started squirming about 8:30....  Poor little darlings--worn out from all the excitement of EVERYthing!

And now it's off to collect for the party expenses--my two personal cleaning maids....  They need supervised to make sure they do "mom-quality cleaning" but at least I can get some of my own done while they argue, fuss, fight, and procrastinate....  :D

No comments: