Thursday, April 21, 2011

Oodles of Noodles! Oh my!


Oh, my goodness!!!  I've found my new favorite "go to" lunch "on the go."  The only calories are in the serving of grilled chicken and the sauces which are spicy sesame and teriyaki--YUM-O!!!!

I found "calorie free noodles" on the internet and the package looks the same as the one the guy showed me at the restaurant:  http://www.miraclenoodle.com/angel-hair-pasta.html.  The noodles have a different consistency than regular pasta but they're yummy and the whole dish is uber fab.  So, after putting the recipe into my Lose It! ap, it comes up at 322 calories!!!  WOW! 

I'm happy.....

Noodle-y happy!

About the restaurant:  you pay before you grab the fresh veggies for your bowl.  You can choose to add on chicken, beef, or pork or, for a bit more, prawns.  You choose your noodles when you pay.  You then take your bowl down the counter and take whatcha want, as long as it fits in your bowl.  They had zucchini, carrots, celery, mushrooms, what was probably bok choy and another Asian veggie, tofu cubes, bean sprouts, garlic, onions, broccoli, and a bunch more that I didn't put on.  You go around the corner and you pick your sauce.  I'm not sure what all they had because as soon as I saw "spicey sesame" I was done.  :)  She suggested halving it with teriyaki sauce so I told her to make it so....  She started the chicken, added the veggies and literally--three or four minutes later it was boxed, bagged, and ready to drag home and scarf down. 

YUM!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wish we had one....