Friday, May 20, 2011

Rewards for Running!



All right--how cute is that bottle and the CARD!!!  I am so used to putting the little diamond shape on TOP that I never even thought to put it under!  How cute is THAT!!!  :)

My BFF sent the bottle and hand made card to encourage me with my running.  Can you read what the bottle says?  "I run so I can eat Ice Cream"  PERFECT!!!!!  I can't wait to use it next week.  It came at a particularly appropriate time as I have just gotten back from getting my youngest Boy from school and jogged the 1.75 miles there to do so.  What a great reward!!!  Thanks, BFF!!!  (Think I'll Christen the bottle with a milkshake....)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO glad you like it! Just wanted you to know how proud I am of you. You R-O-C-K!!!!

Melanie said...

R-O-C-K IN THE USA, BABY!!! :)